Fischer Fire Rated Expanding Foam Hand Applied B2 Grade 750ml
- High-efficiency thermal insulation on facades
- Sealing window frame gaps and around window sills
- Sealing gaps between walls and ceilings
- Single-component polyurethane foam
- The foam is easily extruded wither by hand or gun and hardens via chemical reaction with atmospheric humidity
Advantages / Benefits:
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time
- Professional application with use of gun
- No pre-moistening of surface
- CFC-free propellant
- Noise-reducing properties
- Long storage life
- Resistant to rotting
- Resistant to geing
- Foam is coloured grey to differenciate from standard foams
- Extrude with a choice of foam gun
- Foam yield (free foaming) up to 40 litres
- Resistance to temperature of hardened foam: -30°C to +80°C
- Non-tacky after approx. 8 minutes, load-bearing after approx. 6-8 hours, fully hardened after 24 hours (all details based on temperature of + 20°C).
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.