Fischer General Purpose Expanding Foam Hand Applied 750ml 42748
- Filling of cavities and general construction applications
- Filling gaps around window frames and around window sills
- Insulating pipes
- Filling in wall cavities, around roller shutter boxes
- Sealing between wall and ceilings
- Filling openings in walls and volids etc
- Use for all interior work
- Single-component polyurethane foam
- The foam is easily extruded either by hand or gun and hardens via chemical reaction with atmospheric humidity
Advantages / Benefits:
- Rapid- hardening foam reduces processing time
- No pre-moistening of surface
- CFC- free propellant
- Noise-reducing properties
- Long storage life
- Resistant to rotting
- Resistant to ageing
- Shake cartridge before use
- Hold cartridge upside down when extruding foam
- Foam yield (free foaming) up to 40 litres
- Resistance to temperature of hardened foam: -30°C to +80°C.
- Non-tacky after approx. 8 minutes, load bearing after approx. 6-12 hours, fully hardened after 24 hours (all details based on temperature of +20°C).
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.