Fischer SX8 High Performance Nylon Wall Plug Box of 100
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick
- Sand-lime solid brick
- Solid block made from lightweight concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Vertically perforated brick
- Sand-lime perforated block
- Hollow block made from lightweight concrete
- Slabs made of perforated bricks
- Hollow concrete blocks etc.
For fixing of:
- Motion detectors
- Electric switches
- Small wall-mounted shelves
- Towel rails
- Lightweight mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- Hanging baskets
- Curtain rails
- Nylon expansion fixing
- For use with wood, chipboard and self-tapping screws and ASL spacing screws (see chapter spacing screws).
- SX long version for higher anchoring depth in perforated building materials, aircrete and to bridge plaster.
Advantages / Benefits:
- 4-way expansion form lock guarantees highest grip.
- Anti-rotation lugs stop the plug rotating in the drill hole.
- The wide neck is subject to no expansion pressure and prevents surface damage to tiles and plaster.
- Simple and quick push-through installation reduces installation time.
- Integrated co-rotation lock enables - with pre-assembled screw - push-through installation.
- The fixing´s collar prevents it slipping deeper into the drilled hole.
- Temperature-resistant from -40° to +80°C.
- The plug's geometry allows the use of wood and chipboard screws between 2 and 12 mm.
Drill diameter - 8mm
Min. drill hole depth - 50mm
Plug length = Min. anchoring depth - 40mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.