Fiskars Garden Quik Drill Aerator, Bulb Planter & Hole Borer Medium
Fiskars QuikDrill abandons the large helical screw thread found in more traditional designs in favour of two optimally angled boron steel blades secured around a sharp drill spike.
This design assists penetrating even more resistant soil types and avoids jamming as the thread penetrates further. The exiting soil comes up in a neat pile for ease of disposal once the hole has been excavated.
- For perennial planting, aerating and mixing compost and installing medium sized posts
- Drills a smooth edged hole without getting stuck on small stones or roots
- Handle made from FiberComp (a fiberglass reinforced polyamide) to make it extremely strong
- Steel tube shaft for maximum strength
- Dual cutting action with two optimally angled and sharpened blades
- Plus Parts are attached to the shaft with screws
- Working diameter 15cm
Weight: 2,25 kg
Length: 110 cm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.