Gardena 1400A Universal Axe with 600mm Handle
The GARDENA Universal Axe 1400A is made for different kind of wood work like construction or forest work. The axe head has a non-stick coating which gives less friction and easy entry into the wood and the head geometry is adapted to the application of wood working. Handle protection and long life due to the stainless steel shaft protection. Fiber-reinforced PA shaft makes the axe durable and robust. Balance point close to the axe head gives perfect balance and weight distribution. This combination gives high penetration and power to the cut. Hammer function for an easy and effective us of splitting wedges (no steel wedges). GARDENA offers a warranty of 10 years for this axe.
Features & Benefits:
• Comfortable and safety - Modified fibre-reinforved PA for more impact power, because of the light-weighted and robust handle material. Additional soft component for better grip and comfortable touch/ feel. Hocked end of the handel prevent the axe from slipping away
• Universal Axe - Easy and clean cut in fresh and resinous wood, because of the slime axe head geometry. Ideal for splitting resinous wood like spruces and pines and limbing or chopping fresh wood
• Shaft protection - Additional protection of the handle for long life due to stainless steel shaft protection
• Hammer function - For an easy and effective use of plastic-, wood- or aluminium splitting wedges. Special milled area- preserves wedges. Do not use with steel wedges!
• 10 years warranty - The Universal Hatchet, made of solid materials, has a warranty of 10 years
Length: 60 cm
Total weight: 1400 g
Axe head weight: 1000 g
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.