Gardena Combisystem Spring Wire Rake
The Gardena combisystem Spring-Wire Rake is optimally suited for cleaning and aerating mossy lawn areas. The robust wire prongs and a large working width of 50 cm allow fast and effective work.
Features & Benefits:
• Fast and effective - Thanks to the robust wire prongs and the working width of 50 cm, you can work quickly and effectively.
• Wobble-free connection - The combisystem product is simply connected to the handle and screwed tight. The reliable technology guarantees wobble-free and reliable work.
• Fits all handles - Gardena combisystem tools fit all Gardena combisystem handles. Whether your handle is made of wood or aluminium, or designed to spare your back, it is up to you.
• Corrosion-proof - The Gardena combisystem Spring-Wire Rake is made of high-quality and sturdy wire and duroplast-coated quality steel to optimally protect the product against corrosion.
• 25-year warranty - A 25-year warranty guarantees highest quality.
Working width - 50cm
Recommended handle length - approximately 130cm
About Gardena CombiSystem
CombiSystem tools work by allowing you to interchange any head with any handle. When choosing your tools always consider the range of handles and buy the appropriate types and lengths for the tools that you wish to purchase. Future products will be compatible with the handles that you might already have purchased.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.