Gardena Turbo Driven Pop Up Garden Water Sprinkler T 380 (SprinklerSystem)
The Gardena Turbo-driven Pop-up Sprinkler T 380 - as part of the Gardena Sprinklersystem - is excellently suited for the irrigation of medium-sized lawns. Through the installation of a Drain Valve (Art. No. 2760-20) in the pipeline, the Sprinklersystem is rendered frost-proof. Connection is made via a 3/4" female thread.
Features & Benefits:
• Convenient irrigation - With connection of the Gardena Turbo-driven Pop-up Sprinkler T 380, lawns can be easily and conveniently irrigated. For irrigating larger areas, it can be installed in combination with the Turbo-driven Pop-up Sprinklers T 100 and T 200, and the Pop-up Oscillating Sprinkler OS 140.
• Even irrigation - Four exchangeable nozzles with various rates of flow allow even water distribution when several sprinklers are used with variously set irrigation sectors. This is especially important for even irrigation with a combined use of sprinklers with variously set irrigation sectors.
• Infinitely adjustable sector setting - The sector to be irrigated can be infinitely adjusted.
• For various area size - Depending on the size of the area to be irrigated, the range of the sprinkler can be variably adjusted.
• Anti-vandal protection - Through the memory function, the sprinkler automatically returns to the pre-set sector, even when the sprinkler head is intentionally turned. This guarantees that the right area is always irrigated.
• The integrated dirt filter allows uninterrupted operation.
• The reliable, sand-proof turbo-drive gear ensures a long life.
Area of lawn coverage: 115 to 380m²
Range of Spray by sprinkler: 6 to 11m
Sector Irrigation range: 25° to 360°
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.