High Quality Explosion Safe Metal Jerry Can for Petrol or Diesel Fuel Yellow 20L
Using the original design and then improving it, these cans are manufactured to a high standard and they have also been referred to as the "Best Jerrycans in the world"! Every can is tested before it leaves the factory.
Explo-Safe, a honeycomb structure of extruded aluminium, evenly packed into the fuel can and occupying less than 1 per cent of volume, disperses heat build-up so rapidly that no hot spot can develop and cause an explosion.The optimum (and original) capacity fuel can. Full breather facility for splash-proof pouring. Manufactured to the same high standards as military cans.
- Made out of 0.9mm pickled sheet steel
- Unique wide channel breather smooth pouring
- Lined to prevent rusting with a petrol, oil, water or alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has additional protection of locking pin (International patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally
- The Bayonet closure is completely leakproof with the can in any position
- Manufactured and tested to comply with: Australian Standard - AS2906, Sweden Standard - SP, German Standard - TUV/GS & Dangerous goods approvals - UN
W x H x D - 345 x 465 x 165mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.