Karcher HDS 6/12 C Professional Hot Water & Steam Pressure Washer 150 Bar 3000w 240v + Extension Hose, Flexi Lance & Power Nozzle, Coupling & Tap Adaptor Worth £219.75
There's no substitute for hot water or steam if you want genuine, deep cleaning performance. Reduce detergent consumption & drying time, eliminate germs & achieve speedier results with Karcher's range of steam & hot water professional pressure washers. As part of the HDS Compact line, the HDS 6/12 C is designed for optimal manoeuvrability, making it ideal for wide ranging commercial usage. Moreover, with a maximum temperature of 155°, a water flow rate of 560l/h, & an operating pressure of 120 bar, the HDS 6/12 C delivers professional grade cleaning power use after use.
The key to the pressure washer's outstanding mobility is its original "Jogger" design, featuring large wheels & castors, & easily graspable integrated handles on the chassis. An attached tilting aid reduces effort when travelling up steps, over kerbs & around obstacles. The HDS range are also fitted with the innovative eco!efficiency mode, which reduces fuel consumption & CO2 emission by 20% without any reduction in cleaning power. The flexibility to adapt to different surfaces & dirt types is provided by the pressure washer's servo-control feature, offering continuous manual pressure & water flow adjustment. An integral detergent tank enables precise detergent dosing, for enhanced dirt removal.
A long service life is essential in a good commercial pressure washer. In the case of the HDS 6/12 C, Karcher's Machine Protector System prevents damage to internal components, & an impact resistant chassis, heavy duty high pressure hose, & burner coils covered by an inclusive 3 year warranty further contribute to long lasting performance. The pressure washer's ergonomic, Easy Press trigger gun & intuitive single button selector switch ensure user friendly operation. Packing the HDS 6/12 C away is also simple; a lockable accessory compartment, integrated cable hook & spray lance holder & large hose hook make for time saving, stress free storage.
Features and Benefits:
• Ergonomic Easy Press gun with Softgrip and continuous Servo-Control pressure/water flow adjustment with turnable stainless-steel spray lance.
• Steam function
• Economical and environmentally friendly eco!efficiency mode, reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%.
• Tilting aid and large robust wheels for easy movement and effortless negotiating of obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
• Intuitive set-up and operation with reduced trip hazards - hoses and cable at the back, controls at the front.
• Large tank openings with integrated spout for easy filling.
• Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with automatic rinse function.
• Lockable accessory compartment for nozzles and tools underneath the cover.
• Large hooks for power cord and hose with additional storage space on the back of the machine, and secure lance holder.
• Machine Protector system and 3-year burner coil warranty.
• Easy service due to pump and motor positions.
Power supply (v) - 240 - Diesel required for hot water
Water flow rate (l/h) - 240-560
Working pressure (bar) - 120
Max. pressure (bar) - 150
Max. temp. (ºC) - 80/155
Connected load (kW) - 3.0
Fuel tank (l) - 15.5
Detergent tank (l) - 15.5
Hose length (m) - 10
Weight (kg) - 108.1
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) - 1060x650x920
10m High pressure hose
Easy press trigger gun
Stainless steel spray lance 1050mm
In order to connect a standard hose pipe to this machine a 3/4" BSP Hose Pipe Tap Connector is required.
Pressure Washer Help
To help determine the type of pressure washer required it is important to consider the size of your cleaning task and level of duty, i.e. how big is the cleaning object and how often will you need to clean it? Below is an explanation of the two main types of pressure washer. Whilst bar pressure is important the overiding factor in cleaning power is the water flow rate. More water = better cleaning.
Home & Garden (sometimes referred to as domestic, DIY or consumer).
Lightweight, easily portable and designed for regular use in a domestic environment, these machines range in power to suit the size of your cleaning task. Models featuring ‘water cooled motor’ technology offer greater performance, and top of the range machines are often fully loaded with accessories.
Xpert or Professional (sometimes referred to as commercial or industrial)
Heavy duty, robust and designed for maximum durability, Xpert or Professional machines have higher pressure and flow ratings, enabling you to clean with far greater speed and efficiency. These machines are not readily available on the high street or in DIY superstores and often feature upgraded components throughout
• Bar or PSI: Bar is the most common measure of pressure. PSI = bar x 14.5.
• Bar (max): This is the pressure achieved when the machine is first turned on
• Bar (rated) pressure: This is the operating water pressure of the machine.
• Motor size (kW): Motor size indicates power providing the machine runs efficiently.
• Flow Rate (l/h): Higher flow rates enable you to clean large areas or objects faster
Did You Know:
Pressure Washers use up to 80% less water than garden hosepipes.
Pressure Washers are not subject to hosepipe bans if used for safety reasons, or if a suction hose is used to pull water from a harvested source. i.e. not the water mains. They are also not subject to a ban if used for commercial reasons, for example to maintain cleanliness, hygiene or company image.
Important things to remember when using your pressure washer:
• Always use an RCD when using electrical products in connection with water.
• Never use a non-return valve at the pressure washer connection to a hose pipe.
• Never drive over or lay items on high pressure hoses to avoid damage.
• Your water supply hose should be a min of several meters long and unwound from its reel.
• If you are using an extension lead, check that it is rated at min of 13 amps and fully unwound from its reel.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.