Knipex 200mm Steel Fixers Or Concreting End Cutting Nippers
Features & Benefits:
• The Knipex 68 01 range end cutting pliers are ideal for twisting and cutting wire in one operation. They are fast, reliable and economical and will make light work of the toughest of job applications and come in 180mm, 200mm and 280mm versions.
• The 68 01 series cutting pliers offer a long service life making these the most widely purchased end cutting pliers.
• With cutting edges hardened approximately 61 HRC, these pliers will help make light work on annealed tie wire used on reinforced rods or braided reinforced concrete mesh.
• The Knipex 68 01 range of pliers are made from high-grade special tool steel, forged and then oil-hardened for reliability and durability.
• They have plastic moulded handles for added grip and user comfort.
Wire Cutting - Hard: 2.8mm; Medium: 3.5mm; Soft: 4.0mm.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.