Leica Lino L2 Internal & External Self Levelling Precision Laser Level 15m Range
The time-consuming and tedious drawing of lines on the wall is a thing of the past. The Leica LINO L2 projects exactly, quickly and easily allowing you to concentrate on the job in hand.
Features & Benefits:
• Pulse function with power-saving mode works in conjunction with an optional detector for use in bright conditions or over longer distances
• Modern, ergonomic housing which is dust-proof and splash-proof to IP54
• Lock function for fixing angle and safe transportation
• Self-levelling minor angular misalignments of ± 4° are compensated automatically. If the angular misalignment is greater, the device does not project any lines. Errors are prevented
• Very easy to see laser lines
• Alignment work, such as marking 90° angles, is performed at the touch of a button. You really save time!
• Large glass lens with optimal emergence angle. Ensures remarkable visibility and extent of the laser lines
At a Glance:
Pulse function for detector
Easy use just 2 buttons
Range: Up to 15 m (> 30 m requires detector)
Levelling accuracy: ± 1 mm to 5 m
Self-levelling range: 4° ± 0.5°
Horizontal accuracy: ± 1 mm to 5 m
Vertical accuracy: ± 0.75 mm to 3 m line lenght
Laser type: Laser class II
Battery type: AA (3 x 1.5v)
Size (H x D x W): 96 x 91 x 54 mm
Weight: 320 g
Tripod screw 1/4"
Additional information regarding Laser Levels
Laser Levels are extremely delicate due to the prisms located within. Any kind of drop from even a small height is likely to result in damage to the prisms inside. Please note that this is not covered under warranty.
Always handle with care and ensure they are kept protected within a suitable case.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.