Makita 8406 Diamond Core Drill 850w 110v
Features & Benefits:
• Comfortable side handle can be set to the right or the left
• Heavy duty construction: suitable for use on site
• Double insulated: protects both tool & user in the event of a surge
• Torque-limited: disengages the clutch in the even of a jam to prevent damage to the mechanism
• Percussion action drilling for pilot holes & rotary only for diamond core drilling
• Responsive variable trigger provides smooth adaptation to different materials
• At only 3.5kg, surprisingly lightweight for a professional grade tool
Suitable for ferroconcrete, marble, brick, copper pipes, waste pipes & soil pipes
Max in Steel: 13mm
Max in Wood: 30mm
Max in Masonry: 20mm
Max Dry Diamond Core: 152mm
Blows per minute: 0-22,500bpm
No Load Speed: 0-1,500rpm
Input wattage: 850w
Net Weight: 3.5kg
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.