Makita BML185 18v Cordless Torch without Battery Or Charger
Lightweight yet powerful, this Makita cordless torch can be used in conjunction with any Makita 18v LXT Li-Ion power tool batteries you already own. A great addition to any tradesman's tool kit, the BML185 provides long lasting 180 Lumen illumination in poorly lit working environments. Overmoulded grip points & a convenient shoulder harness make it suitable for use as a comfortable hand torch, while its sturdy base & 4 position pivoting head also make it useful as a hands free work or inspection light.
Features & Benefits:
• Xenon bulb: provides 4500 lux of brightness for powerful illumination in poorly lit working environments
• Pivoting head: can be set in 4 positions for use as a torch, an inspection light or a worklight
• 4 hour burn time when used in conjunction with an 18v LXT Li-Ion Battery (sold separately)
• Shoulder strap: additional comfort, can also be used to suspend the light from a hook or crossbeam
• Rubberised soft grip handle: helps to ensure a firm grasp on the torch during use
• Compatible with the Makita 18v LXT Li-Ion power tool batteries you already own
Run time (max, in hours): 4
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion (not included)
Overall length: 11 1/8"
Net Weight: 2.1 lbs.
Bulb type: Xenon
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.