McCulloch B26 PS Petrol Brush Cutter 200mm Blade with Line Trimmer Head 430mm Cut 26cc 2 Stroke Engine (Compatible with Attachments)
Easy to use brushcutter with many possibilities. Fully equipped with trimmer head, grass blade, as well as a single strap harness. The split shaft allows the brushcutter to be used with many different attachments. Easy to start with Soft Start and purge. The auto return stop switch makes the brushcutter always ready to start. Fast and precise cord feeding with the Tap ’n Go function.
Features & Benefits:
• Soft Start - Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
• Versatile - The trimmer can be used with a range of different attachments, sold as accessories
• Combination guard to be used with both blade and trimmer head
• Purge - A manual pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls
• Height adjustable handle allows you to find the ideal ergonomic position
• For hassle-free starting, the stop switch resets to the ON position after shutdown
• Tap 'n Go trimmer head - Allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning, and it will automatically feed the line
• Split shaft - Two-piece split shaft allows for easy transport and storage
• Tool-less air filter cover - Easy removal of air filter cover without any tools
Engine type: 26cc 2 stroke Full Crank Engine
Power output: 0,75 kW
Line Cutting width: 43cm
Blade Diameter: 20cm
Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
Maximum recommended engine speed: 11800 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0,55 litre
Spark plug: TORCH CMR7H
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5,4 kg
Tube length: 1368,4 mm
Tube diameter: 25,4 mm
Standard single harness
P25 tap 'n go trimmer head with 2.4mm line
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.