Paslode 2.8mm x 75mm Electro Galvanised TX15 Nail Screws Pack of 1250 for IM360Ci Nail Guns
Paslode NailScrew® Fasteners are six times faster than standard wood screws, offering improved fixing performance versus ring shank nails, with the ability to remove and refix.
Features & Benefits:
• Removable - Improved fixing performance versus ring shank nails, with the ability to remove and refix
• Six times faster than standard wood screws - Saving both time and labour costs
• Coarse thread - Excellent performance when fixing and un-screwing
• CE marking EN 14592 - Meets CE marking requirements, ensuring safety in use
• TX 15 drive recess - Six points of contact = high torque, more power and no cam-out
• Ideal for applications where access may be required after fixing e.g. cladding, decking, flooring
• Ideal for temporary fixings e.g. hoardings and manufacturing
• Full screw head provides the perfect result for an improved aesthetic finish
Size - 75 x 2.8mm
Fuel Cells - 1
Finish - Electro Galvanised TX15
Quantity - 1,250
Suitable for IM360Ci Nail Guns
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.