Ryobi CDC1802M ONE+ 18v Cordless Drill Driver without Battery or Charger
The CDC1802M is part of Ryobi's extensive ONE+ family of tools - the largest interchangeable battery cordless tool system in the world. As a ONE+ product, you can use the battery included with any other ONE+ 18v tool to power this Drill Driver, saving you needless expenditure.
Features & Benefits:
• 10mm keyless chuck
• Electronic variable speed, forward/reverse rotation & brake: provides total control
• Automatic spindle lock for one-handed bit change
• 2 gears: better adaptation to different materials & applications
• 24 torque settings: quickly adjust to compensate for the workload
• Magnetic bit holder: convenient on board bit storage
• GripZone overmould technology: improved comfort with a positive grip
• Max. torque: 42.6Nm
• Keyless chuck: 10mm
• No load speed: 0 - 350rpm / 0 - 1,300rpm
• Max. drilling capacities: wood / steel 32 / 10mm
• Torque settings: 24
• Weight: 1.27kg
• No battery
• No charger
• No case
• 1 x double-ended screwdriver bit
One+ has been designed to allow you to use any One+ tool with the same battery and charger. To complete your purchase if you do not own a One+ battery or charger choose a battery or battery charger set shown below. The One+ concept is new to powertools and allows you to buy just one set of batteries and use them with all One+ Tools. It is a cost effective solution for all serious Diy enthusiasts and semi professional users.
One+ products are available in both Power tools & Garden tools, the batteries and charger work across both ranges. Batteries are available in NiCD or Lithium Ion. The Chargers supplied (Super Charger) are able to charge NiCD or Lithium Ion but older chargers (Mono) do not charge Lithium Ion Batteries.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.