Ryobi RBC430SESC Petrol Brush Cutter 200mm Blade with Line Trimmer Head 460mm Cut & 30cc 4 Stroke Engine (Compatible with Expandit Attachments)
Features & Benefits:
• Advanced Powr LT4™ lightweight 30cc 4 cycle engine for optimum power without the need to mix oil and fuel
• No mixing of fuel & oil required
• 2-in-1: interchangeable heads for brush cutting & grass trimming
• ReelEasy™ bump feed head with patented ‘thread and load’ system for rapid line refills
• 26cm Tri-Arc+™ hardened steel brush cutting blade
• 3 position StartEasy™ carburettor for easy starting
• Lower noise output & fewer emissions that 2 cycle engines
• Delivers up to 30% more torque than equivalent 2 cycle engine models, providing great cutting power & durability
• Engine Type: POWR LT4™ 4 Stroke
• Engine displacement: 30 cc
• Output power: 1hp
• Tank capacity: 0.35 L
• Line cutting width: 46 cm
• Blade diameter: 20cm
• Line width: 2.4 mm
• Weight: 6.0 kg
4 stroke oil
RealEasy™ cutting head with 6m cutting line
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.