Sealey PW2000 Pressure Washer 140 Bar
FREE Click & Collect in store
Other Customers Also Viewed
Sealey PW2000 Pressure Washer 140 Bar
To help determine the type of pressure washer required it is important to consider the size of your cleaning task and level of duty, i.e. how big is the cleaning object and how often will you need to clean it? Below is an explanation of the two main types of pressure washer. Whilst bar pressure is important the overiding factor in cleaning power is the water flow rate. More water = better cleaning.
Home & Garden (sometimes referred to as domestic, DIY or consumer).
Lightweight, easily portable and designed for regular use in a domestic environment, these machines range in power to suit the size of your cleaning task. Models featuring ‘water cooled motor’ technology offer greater performance, and top of the range machines are often fully loaded with accessories.
Xpert or Professional (sometimes referred to as commercial or industrial)
Heavy duty, robust and designed for maximum durability, Xpert or Professional machines have higher pressure and flow ratings, enabling you to clean with far greater speed and efficiency. These machines are not readily available on the high street or in DIY superstores and often feature upgraded components throughout
• Bar or PSI: Bar is the most common measure of pressure. PSI = bar x 14.5.
• Bar (max): This is the pressure achieved when the machine is first turned on
• Bar (rated) pressure: This is the operating water pressure of the machine.
• Motor size (kW): Motor size indicates power providing the machine runs efficiently.
• Flow Rate (l/h): Higher flow rates enable you to clean large areas or objects faster
Did You Know:
Pressure Washers use up to 80% less water than garden hosepipes.
Pressure Washers are not subject to hosepipe bans if used for safety reasons, or if a suction hose is used to pull water from a harvested source. i.e. not the water mains. They are also not subject to a ban if used for commercial reasons, for example to maintain cleanliness, hygiene or company image.
Important things to remember when using your pressure washer:
• Always use an RCD when using electrical products in connection with water.
• Never use a non-return valve at the pressure washer connection to a hose pipe.
• Never drive over or lay items on high pressure hoses to avoid damage.
• Your water supply hose should be a min of several meters long and unwound from its reel.
• If you are using an extension lead, check that it is rated at min of 13 amps and fully unwound from its reel.
Customer Questions & Answers
There have been no questions asked about this product yet. If you have a question please click below :
If you require more information or assistance with this product please consult the links below :
This product carries a full 1 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. In the unlikely event of a fault the item returned is subject to fair wear & tear and must not have been used beyond the scope of it's design.
Some manufacturers will offer a direct repair or replacement service (as applicable) which will often resolve your problem more quickly.
We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product. Thereafter a repair or exchange as appropriate will be offered.
Get help regarding Sealey PW2000 Pressure Washer 140 Bar
For any technical enquiries relating to this product it is best to call the manufacturer, Sealey, direct on 01284757500.
For any other queries relating to ordering this item, stock availability, existing orders or returning faulty items etc please contact us at Tooled-Up at email@example.com or call on 020 8805 3535.