We have 2 fantastic Skil Masters 5066K Circular Saw with Guide Rail Kit to give away to our lucky winners!
The saw features:
- Powerful 1300 Watt motor with high speed (5000 r.p.m.) for fast, high-precision cutting
- Maximum depth of cut is 66 mm at 90 degrees, 51 mm at 45 degrees
- Compact design for optimal control and guidance
- Durable construction with ball bearings and aluminium blade guards
- Spindle lock for quick, easy saw blade changing
- Easy-to-read depth, foot and bevel scales
- Dust suction facility with dust port for most household vacuum cleaners
- Safety switch to prevent accidental starting, designed for both right- and left-hand use
Guide rail kit
Carbide tipped saw blade 190mm (12 teeth)
Some Previous Competition Winners
After having spent a wonderful Easter weekend visiting family it was a brilliant end to the trip to receive an email from Tooled-Up informing me I had won their competition for a Karcher vacuum cleaner. I am thrilled to have won such a brilliant product, and can't wait to put it to use in my home workshop. The prize was delivered quickly and is a credit to the Tooled-Up teams ordering and delivery team. A big thank you to everyone for my prize and I'd encourage anyone to enter the future competitions.
C Powell from Pontyclun, Mid-Glamorgan, South Wales won our Karcher NT Xpert Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner Competition which closed on 31/03/2013
I never win anything! So to get an email on 21st December congratulating me on my win was an unexpected surprise! A great tool which will get a lot of use, it was also delivered on Christmas Eve! Fantastic service from a fantastic company, many thanks.
S Wardlow from Northumberland won our Great Dremel Giveaway Competition which closed on 21/12/2012
Very pleased with my win, it is like all my Christmas's have come at once. A really nice competition win. Thank you for running such generous giveaways.
C Baker from West Sussex won our Great Dremel Giveaway Competition which closed on 20/12/2012
Excellent prize top work bench. Tooled-up is the best online tool shop for delivery and price. Thank you. Allan.
A Sheldon from Glossop won our Bosch PWB 600 Folding Work Bench Giveaway Competition which closed on 31/10/2012
Many thanks for the prize of a very useful workbench. It will be put to work this weekend helping me chop the logs for my stove so it couldn't have come at a better time. Once again, many thanks guys.
P Harte from West Yorkshire won our Bosch PWB 600 Folding Work Bench Giveaway Competition which closed on 31/10/2012
What an amazing prize of the Sealey Tool Chest and tools. Its refreshing to know that someone like me whose computer skills are not great can win. Thank you.
K Wood from Notts won our Sealey Tool Chest with £329 worth of Tools Competition which closed on 31/08/2012
- The closing date to be eligible to be entered in the draw will be 23:59 on 30/06/2013
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to subscribe to our newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time after the competition winner has been drawn
- Please click here to view our Privacy Statement
- The Draw is open to all Tooled-Up.com visitors and customers who are UK and Ireland residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees of Tooled-Up.com, their agents and families are not allowed to participate.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- A company director of Tooled-Up.com will be present at the draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize offered.
- Entry into the draw is deemed to be acceptance of the rules. All winners agree to participate in any publicity in connection with the Draw.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding this draw. Our decision is final. Tooled-Up.com is the promoter.
- By participating in the Draw, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against Tooled-Up.com in respect of any and all loss, injury or damage that may result from your use of the prize.
- We will contact all winners by email within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. Winners must respond within 28 days of email notification. Any prizes awarded and not claimed within this timeframe will be re-drawn and awarded to another participant.
- For details of winning entries, send a stamped addressed envelope to: Tooled-Up.com, 78 Suez Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 7PS.
We currently have the following alternative competitions running - why not enter these as well to increase your chances of winning :