Makita BHP459Z 18v Cordless Brushless Combi Drill without Battery or Charger
Model BHP459 Cordless Hammer Driver Drill has been developed specially for light to medium duty drilling and fastening applications. This model is equipped with a basic BLDC motor (BrushLess DC motor) specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge.
Features & Benefits:
• Electric brake
• Compact design with an overall length of only 192mm
• Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
• LED Job light with pre-glow function
• BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge
• Voltage - 18 v
• Variable Speed Control - Trigger
• Max. in masonry - 13 mm
• Max. in steel - 13 mm
• Max. in wood - 38 mm
• Blows per Minute - 0-22500/6000 bpm
• No Load Speed - 0-1500/400 rpm
• Max Torque S/H - 25 / 45 Nm
• Torque Settings - 16 + drill
• Net weight - 1.7 kg
• No battery
• No charger
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0844 335 3902 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.