Milwaukee HD18HX 18v Cordless Heavy Duty SDS Plus Hammer Drill with Fixtec Chuck without Battery or Charger
Features & Benefits:
• High power motor - gives corded tool performance
• VARIOLOCK - Chiselling angle can be locked at various positions - Effective, ergonomic handling
• All metal gear case provides maximum durability
• Hammer stop function for drilling in wood or metal
• FIXTEC SYSTEM - Keyless chuck changing - Fast & easy handling
• Massive 2.4 Joule blow energy!
• Voltage - 18 V
• Drilling capacity in steel/concrete/wood - 13 / 24 / 30 mm
• Light core cutter in bricks and limestone - 50 mm
• No-load speed - 1.400 1/min
• Impact energy per stroke according to EPTA-Procedure 05/2009 - 2.4 Joules
• Rate of percussion under load - 0-4.200 1/min
• Chuck neck diameter - 43 mm
• Weight according EPTA-Procedure 01/2003 - 3.5 kg
• No battery
• No charger
• No case
• Milwaukee HD18HX body only machine
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.