DeWalt DCF895M2 18v Cordless XR Brushless Impact Driver with 2 Lithium Ion Batteries 4ah
The Dewalt XR 4.0Ah Lithium-ion cordless range offers eXtreme run time, increased efficiency and improved performance. By constantly monitoring tool and battery operation, the intelligent switch module maximizes performance and prevents damage caused by overload or temperature build-up. This technology, combined with a tough outer casing and superb ergonomics means that XR Lithium-ion is truly "Tough on the outside & Intelligent on the inside".
The DeWalt DCF895M2 is an 18 volt XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver. Its brushless motor provides up to 57% more runtime, and it has 3 speed options for maximum control in all applications. The embedded Hex Design enables operation in confined spaces, and the 'Halo' ring with 3 LED's provides maximum illumination of the work piece.
The impact driver's aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion which increases motor life.
Features & Benefits:
• Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver featuring NEW XR 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology
• Brushless motor provides up to 57% more runtime
• 3 Speeds for Maximum Control in all applications
• Embedded Hex Design enables operation in confined spaces
• 3 LED ‘Halo‘ ring provides maximum illumination of work piece
• Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
• Ergonomic handle and rubber overmold reduces vibration and user fatigue
• Voltage - 18 V
• Battery Capacity - 4.0 Ah
• Bit Holder - 1/4" (6.35mm)
• Power Output - 290 Watts
• No Load Speed - 0-950/0-1900/0-2850 rpm
• Impacts per Minute - 0-1300/0-2400/0-3300 ipm
• Max Torque - 170 Nm
• Max. Bolt Diameter - M12
• Weight - 1.7 kg
• Length - 132 mm
• Height - 240 mm
• Multi-voltage charger
• 2 slide batteries
• Heavy duty kit box
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.