DeWalt DCS391N 18v Cordless XR Circular Saw 165mm Blade without Battery or Charger
The launch of the XR system marks a step forward in cordless technology. With a development process that was driven by an extensive end user research program the XR series is guaranteed to step up to the most demanding applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful & Highly Efficeint PM58 DEWALT fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes delivers up to 3700 rotation per minute for fast cutting action
• Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmold to optimise end user comfort
• Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repeatitive, accurate cuts
• Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
• Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale for maximum cordless versatility
• Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change
• Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety
• Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut
• Improved erganomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
• Voltage: 18 V
• Blade Diameter: 165 mm
• Power Output: 460 Watts
• No Load Speed: 3700 rpm
• Bevel Capacity: 50 °
• Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 55 mm
• Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 42.1 mm
• Weight: 3.8 kg
• Length: 360 mm
• Height: 240 mm
• No Battery
• No Charger
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.