Makita BSS610Z 18v Cordless Circular Saw 165mm Blade without Battery Or Charger
Model BSS610 has been developed as our first cordless circular saw that is compatible with 18V/3.0Ah Li-ion batteries. Main features are: Powerful 360W maximum output, yet still with the extra-lightweight and compact design achieved by using Lithium-ion battery as power unit.
Features & Benefits:
• 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
• Designed for use with Lithium-ion batteries: greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
• Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
• Double safety trigger.
• High comfort grips.
• Large lock off lever.
• LED job light that creates and easy to trace cutting line.
• Removable dust nozzle.
• Built in blow-off nozzle.
• Electrical Brake
• Smooth and powerful cutting delivererd from enhanced motor
Max. cut @ 90° - 57mm
Max. cut @ 45° - 40mm
Max. cut @ 50° - 36mm
Blade diameter - 165mm
Bore diameter - 20mm
No load speed - 3700rpm
Net weight - 3.2kg
Compatible battery - 18v 3.0Ah Li-ion
Charging time - Approx 22min
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.