Makita BSS610Z 18v Cordless Circular Saw 165mm Blade without Battery Or Charger
With all the practical benefits of cordless operation, Makita's BSS610 also delivers powerful & guided cutting performance up to a depth of 57mm. A new & improved motor provides a power output of 360W, making short work of resistant, close grained woods, while the BSS610's rapid 3700rpm no load speed ensures a consistently high work rate.
Impressive specifications are supplemented by a range of features & enhancements to keep the circular saw safe to use & easy to control. A sturdy base plate is fitted with quick release levers for simple angle adjustment, making for easy plunge cutting & enabling fast setting of bevel angles up to 50°. Handling is optimised by the BSS610's advanced design ergonomics, with comfortable, vibration absorbing anti-slip grip points. An LED worklight & integrated dust blower feature further improve cutting precision, increasing visibility of the cutting line for more precise guidance. An adjustable side fence is included with the tool for exactly parallel cutting along straight workpieces.
A range of up-to-date safety features make the BSS610 a sensible choice for the regular woodworker. The tool's double safety trigger decreases the risk of inadvertant starting, & combined with a rapid acting electrical brake, helps minimise the chance of an accident. The BSS610's spring loaded pendulum blade guard is a further benefit, instantly resheathing the blade upon completion of the cut.
Features & Benefits:
• Double safety trigger: two point starting for decreased risk of accidental activation
• LED job light: clear visibility of the cutting line
• Integrated blower function: prevents sawdust from obscuring the workpiece
• Rapid acting electric brake for enhanced user safety
• Pendulum blade guard: spring loaded resheathing of the blade upon completion of the cut
• New & improved motor design: delivers smoother & more powerful cutting performance
• Quick release lever adjustment of the base plate: easy bevel & plunge cutting
• Supplied with an adjustable side fence for exactly parallel cutting through straight workpieces
• Designed for use with Lithium-ion batteries: lightweight, improved run time & minimal self discharge
• High comfort rubber overmoulded grip points
Max. cut @ 90° - 57mm
Max. cut @ 45° - 40mm
Max. cut @ 50° - 36mm
Blade diameter - 165mm
Bore diameter - 20mm
No load speed - 3700rpm
Net weight - 3.2kg
Compatible battery - 18v 3.0Ah Li-ion
Charging time - Approx 22min
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.