Metabo BAS 260 Swift Bandsaw 240v
The BAS 260 Swift is a small compact bandsaw with many features normally found on much larger bandsaws. The 100mm depth of cut and 245mm throat make it ideal for handling most small projects, ideal for where space or budget is limited. With a solid cast iron table that can tilt to 45°, top mount brass thrust roller bearings, bottom mount blade guides, rack and pinion guard depth adjustment, cam lock rip fence and a torsion-free welded all steel construction. The top and bottom doors come micro switched for user safety.
- Door opening without tools; protection by safety end switches
- Tool-less height adjustment of the saw blade guard
- Precision three-pulley guide with HSS rollers that can be set without tools
- Parallel guide with integrated magnifying glass, single clamping
- Mitre fence for precise mitre cuts
- Radius cutting with circle sawing attachment (accessory)
- Large cutting height with height indicator
- Sturdy design due to steel sheet construction
- Large swivelling grey cast iron saw table
- Support base for optimum stability
- Large range of accessories
- For single phase alternating current
A6 universal band saw blade
Parallel guide/ripping fence
Suction adapter (suitable for Ø 44, 58, 100 mm)
Dimensions: L x W x H 525 x 425 x 840 mm
Support surface: 340 x 335 mm
Working height without stand: 374 mm
Sawing bench swivel range: 0 - 45 °
Cutting height: 100 mm
Passage width: 245 mm
Cutting speed: 690 m/min
Saw belt length: 1.712 mm
Saw belt width: 6,4 - 12,7 mm
Rated input power: 350w
Output power: 260w
Weight: 32,5 kg
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.