Milwaukee DD2-160XE Diamond Core Drill 1500w 110v
- Powerful robust motor delivers constant high torque
- Dual protection from the interlinked mechanical and electronic clutches to protect both user and tool
- Robust construction and long service life with metal gearbox
- Safe handling from the long AVS-side handle and 'D' shaped back handle
- 2-speed gear box
- M16 FIXTEC adaptor for fast core bit changing
- Soft hammer action. When activated allows the core bit to cut faster and easier, especially then drilling hard materials. It also prevents the core bit from getting too hot, reducing possible heat damage to the diamond segments
- Softstart via accelerator switch for precision and controlled drilling
- Fixtec Cleanline rotor (additional accessory) the best solution for dust extraction. Extracting dust in this way not only makes for cleaner healthier working but also makes drilling faster, easier and helps increase the lifetime of core bits.
Long side handle
Quick change adaptor for M16 diamond cores
SDS-Plus pilot drill bit
Power input - 1500 W
No-load speed - 0 - 1.500 / 0 - 3000 rpm
Drilling speed (full-load) - 0 - 890 / 0 - 1770 rpm
Impacts - 24000 / 48000 rpm
Spindle diameter and thread - M18
Chuck capacity - 162 mm (max)
Gear neck diameter - 57mm
Weight - 4.2 kg
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.