Black & Decker WM626 Professional Dual Height Workmate
Features & Benefits:
• Dual working heights for use as a workbench, bench tool stand, vice, or sawhorse
• Durable steel frame construction
• Folds flat for compact storage and easy transport
• Heavyweight steel construction allows support of 250kg
• Dual clamping cranks increase clamping force and versatility
• Adjustable swivel pegs and jaw retention grooves provide clamping versatility and reliable material hold
• Designed for easy set-up and clean-up
• Rubber feet are anti-slip
Holds virtually anything
Bench tool stand
Vice for cutting, painting, etc
Working heights: 775 / 595 mm
Folded size (W x H x D): 742 x 740 x 200 mm
Vice jaw opening: 0 -136 mm
Vice jaw length: 740 mm
Max table width - Jaws open: 384 mm
Vice jaw positions: 1
Maximum load: 250 kg
Vice jaw material: Particle board
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.