Black & Decker WM825 Plus Dual Height Workmate Deluxe
Features & Benefits:
• Exclusive, advanced one-handed clamp system allows clamps to be adjusted together or independently
• Front jaw swings up for vertical clamping, increasing flexibility to clamp odd-shaped objects
• Dual working heights allows use as a workbench, bench tool stand, vice, or sawhorse
• Heavyweight steel construction allows support of 250kg
• Folding frame for compact storage and easy transport
• Dual clamping cranks increase clamping force and versatility
• Adjustable swivel pegs and jaw retention grooves provide clamping versatility and reliable material hold
• Designed for easy set-up and clean-up
• Rubber feet are anti-slip
• 3 vice jaw positions for versatility
Holds virtually anything
Bench tool stand
Vice for cutting, painting, etc.
Working heights: 800/620 mm
Folded size (W x H x D): 830 x 740 x 200 mm
Vice jaw opening: 0-205 mm
Vice jaw length: 740 mm
Max table width - Jaws open: 541 mm
Vice jaw positions: 3
Maximum load: 250 kg
Vice jaw material: Particle board
Four vice pegs
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.