Festool Ks120 EB Kapex Sliding Compound Mitre Saw 260mm Blade 1600w 240v
Finally a sliding compound mitre saw that combines a large cutting capacity with a compact lightweight design that achieves the precision needed for high-quality results and detailed solutions to inspire any professional user.
There are many good reasons to choose the KAPEX. Indeed, the KAPEX was developed with one motto in mind: never settle for second best. And so Festool produced a machine that is top-class in every was, right down to the finest detail.
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Fine adjuster for convenient angle adjustment
- Precision angle transfer via bevel and dual-line laser
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
- Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120mm in hieght- no calculations
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 88mm
- Trimming crown mouldings up to 168mm in their original wall position
- Trimming non-ferrous metal, platics
- Cutting along the bisector wihtout making calculations
Power consumption - 1600w
Voltage - 240v
Idle engine speed - 1400 to 3400min-¹
Saw blade diameter - 260mm
Cutting depth 90°/90° - 305 x 88mm
Cutting depth 90°/45° - 215 x 88mm
Special cutting depth 45°/90° - 168mm
Dimensions (WxDxH) - 713 x 500 x 470mm
Connection diameter - 37/36mm
Weight - 21.5kg
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.