McCulloch B40 P ELITE Petrol Brush Cutter 255mm Blade with Line Trimmer Head 430mm Cut & 40cc 2 Stroke Engine
Powerful and robust brushcutter made for the home owners' most heavy-duty jobs. High performance OxyPower engine. Comes fully equipped with trimmer head, grass blade, combination guard, one litre fuel tank and single strap harness. Anti-vibration system. Easy to start, featured with Soft Start and purge. Auto return stop switch makes the brushcutter always ready to start. Fast and precise cord feeding with tap n´go function.
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power to shape nature - without hurting it. This technology offers a better fuel efficiency, meaning more power but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption
- Soft start: Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- Purge: A manual pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls
- Tap 'n Go trimmer head: Allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning, and it will automatically feed the line
- Bruschcutter blade: This product comes also with a bruschcutter blade
- Combination guard to be used with both blade and trimmer head
- Clutch: Trimmer head stops spinning when you release the throttle
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch resets to the ON position after shutdown for hassle-free starting
- Tool-less air filter cover: Easy removal of air filter cover without any tools
- Height adjustable handle allows you to find the ideal ergonomic position
- Standard harness for lighter brushcutters
- Full anti-vibration system for user comfort during prolonged use
Cylinder displacement - 40cc
Power - 1,5 kW / 2.01hp
Fuel tank volume - 1 litres
Handle type - P Handle
Type of shaft - Straight
Type of trimmer head - Tap n Go
Metal blade type - Weedblade 4t
Type of support strap - Harness
Line cutting width - 43 cm
Blade diameter - 25.5 cm
Weight - 7.1 kg
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.