McCulloch ERGOLITE 6028 Petrol Hedge Trimmer with 600mm Blade & 21cc 2 Stroke Engine
Easy to handle hedge trimmer, with low weight and adjustable rear handle. Perfect for domestic use. Easy to start thanks to the Soft Start and purge. Powerful engine and effective anti-vibration system. High cutting speed, large blade gap and 60 cm double acting cutter blades provides great performance. Blade featured with integrated cutting guard.
- Dual action blade for excellent cutting performance
- Low noise engine: Effective engine design for low noise without loss of power
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch resets to the ON position after shutdown for hassle-free starting
- Purge: A manual pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls
- 60 cm blade length for fast and effective cutting
- Additional safety guard on the blade helps to prevent any injury that might be caused by the moving cutter teeth
- Handle anti-vibration system for maximum user comfort
- Large blade gap for cutting thicker branches efficiently
- The visible fuel tank allows the fuel level to be monitored at all times
- Soft start: Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- Tool-less air filter cover: Easy removal of air filter cover without any tools
- Ergonomic adjustable handle: Professional style handle system with adjustable rear handle for convenient working in five different positions
Cylinder displacement - 21,7cc
Engine power - 0.8 hp
Maximum power speed - 7800 rpm
Fuel tank volume - 0,3 litres
Antivibration - Yes
Handle type - 5 positions
Blade length - 600 mm
Cutting speed - 4050 cut/min
Tooth spacing - 28 mm
Noise level dB(A) - 93
Weight - 5 kg
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.