Skil Masters 5885 MB Circular Saw 235mm Blade 2000w 240v
Features & Benefits:
• Powerful 2000 Watt motor with high torque and speed (5000 r.p.m.) for fast, high-precision cutting
• Maximum depth of cut is 85 mm at 90 degrees, 65 mm at 45 degrees
• Durable construction with ball-bearings, helical gears and aluminium blade guards
• Comfort handle for easy handling in every working position
• Controlled operation thanks to soft start
• Spindle lock for blade changing
• Soft grip for comfortable handling and optimal control
• Dustblower to always have a clear view at the line of cut
• Easy-to-read depth, foot and bevel scales
• Direct fit to guiderail (optional accessory)
• Safety switch to prevent accidental starting, designed for both right and left hand use
Input Power: 2.000 W
No-load speed: 5.000 r.p.m.
Sawing capacity at 90°: 85 mm
Sawing capacity at 45°: 65 mm
Ø saw blade : 235 mm
Ø arbor: 30 mm
Weight: 7,9 kg
Sound pressure level: 94 dB(A)
Sound power level: 105 dB(A)
Standard deviation: 3 dB(A)
Vibration level: 2,9 m/s²
Uncertainty (K): 1,5 m/s²
Ø 235 mm carbide tipped blade (24 teeth)
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.