Bosch GKS 10.8 V-LI 10.8v Cordless Circular Saw 85mm Blade without Battery or Charger
This GKS 10.8v saw has a class leading 26.5mm depth of cut in wood and wood-based materials. It has a compact design making it perfect for floorers and carpenters.
Exceptional precision is assured by using the saw in combination with the Bosch FSN guide rail because the saw has a parallel guide that doubles as a guide rail adapter. The LED light on the tool provides a better view of the workpiece and the dust extraction system is compatible with all Bosch dust extractors.
Features & Benefits:
• The most compact design in its class for perfect handling and versatile applications in wood, metal and plastic
• Excellent ergonomics: small grip circumference and light weight (only 1.2 kg) for maximum comfort
• Practical battery charge level indicator can be used at any time to find out how much energy is left in the battery
• Outstanding view of the cutting line thanks to bright LED
• Robust aluminium base plate for precise cuts
• Tool comes complete with parallel guide and guide rail adapter optimised for Bosch guide rail system
• Dust extraction adapter compatible with Bosch dust extraction system
• No-load speed: 1.400 rpm
• Saw blade diameter: 85 mm
• Saw blade bore diameter: 15 mm
• Weight: 1,4 kg
• Battery voltage: 10,8 V
• No Battery
• No Charger
• Compatible with guide rail
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.