Fischer UX6LR Universal Wall Plug with Collar Box of 100
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick
- Sand-lime solid brick
- Solid block made from lightweight concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Vertical perforated brick
- Sand-lime perforated block
- Hollow block made from lightweight concrete
- Slabs made of perforated bricks
- Hollow concrete blocks etc.
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Chip boards
For fixing of:
- Motion detectors
- Electric switches
- Small wall-mounted shelves
- Towel rails
- Lightweight mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- Hanging baskets
- Curtain rails
- Nylon universal fixing
- Expansion in solid building materials, reliable knot formation in all cavities.
- Use UX 6 long version with fischer spacer screws for maximum load-bearing capacity in perforated materials, double-skinned plasterboard and for bridging non-load-bearing layers.
Advantages / Benefits:
- The unique design enables use in almost all building materials.
- Diagonal connection ridges for optimum screw guidance.
- New saw-tooth anti-rotation lock prevents the fixing rotating in the drill hole.
- Low turning and high tightening torque - the first universal fixing that really "holds".
- Can be used with wood and chipboard screws from 3 mm to 12 mm.
- Integral drive-in lock enables - with pre-assembled screw - optimal push-through installation.
- The collar of the UX R an UX LR prevents it slipping into the drill hole.
Type of installation:
- Flush and push-through installation.
- With push-through installation, use the largest possible screw diameter.
- Drill only in a rotary motion (switch off hammer) in perforated and hollow brick and aircrete, and use a metal bit for plasterboard.
- If using hook screws and eye screws in cavity bricks, it is essential that they have a collar, so that the screw can be tightened enough to collapse the plug fully.
- The required screw length is given by the fixing length + thickness of the item being attached + 1 x screw diameter.
Drill diameter - 6mm
Min. drill hole depth - 60mm
Min. panel thickness - 9.5mm
Anchor length - 50mm
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.