McCulloch GBV 345 Petrol Garden Vacuum & Leaf Blower 25cc Engine
Efficient handy one-hand blower with 3 in 1 - blower, vacuum and mulcher. Ideal for work such as clearing grass cuttings, leaves and litter. Equipped with an easy tube attachment for easy handling. Features quick and easy starting with fuel pump and intuitive controls, effective anti-vibrated handle with soft grip for better comfort and cruise control for adjustable settings. Includes flare nozzle for higher blowing efficiency.
Features & Benefits:
• EPS: Effortless Pull Starting - Spring assisted starter system for ease of starting.
• Shreds leaves reducing the volume from 16 to 1
• Vacuums leaves for a cleaner garden
• Soft grip: The handle has a soft grip for better comfort
• Blows or sweeps leaves easily for a neater garden
• Full anti-vibration system for user comfort during prolonged use
• Engine Displacement - 25cc
• Engine Power - 0.7kw / 1hp
• Variable Speed - Yes
• Easy Start - Yes
• Cruise Control - Yes
• Anti - Vibration - Yes
• Vac Kit - Yes
• Mulch Ratio - 16:1
• Blow Speed - 346Km.hr
• Sound power - 103.9 dB(A)
• Collection Capacity - 45 Litres
• Weight - 4.4Kg
It is important to read all instructions regarding petrol products. 4 Stroke engines require oil and some machines are supplied dry (No oil to start with). Running a 4 stroke petrol machine without oil will result in the engine seizing and is not covered under warranty. 2 Stroke engines will have a mix of oil in the petrol this normally 1 part oil to 50 parts petrol but not always, again please read the instructions supplied with your machine. Petrol engines do require more maintenance than electric engines but if reguarly maintained they will normally give many years of use.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.