Ryobi R18JS-0 ONE+ 18v Cordless Jigsaw with Flush Cut without Battery or Charger
Rapid, precision cutting through wood & steel: Ryobi's R18JS-0 provides users with a level of sawing performance seldom found in cordless tools, its powerful 18v motor delivering 3000 strokes per minute to cut through wood to a depth of 100mm & steel up to a depth of 6mm. Key to its effectiveness is its 4 stage pendulum sawing motion, which employs both horizontal & vertical motion to increase the aggressiveness of the cut. Exceptional power is complemented by optimised control; the R18JS-0 features an inbuilt dust blower for an unobscured view of the cutting line, & Speed Match linear speed control, which enables one handed adjustment of the cutting speed to accommodate different levels of resistance. A lock on switch helps to improve comfort during extended periods of use, as does the jigsaw's vibration absorbing GripZone™ overmoulded handle. Other benefits include the R18JS-0's robust base plate (adjustable up to 45° in either direction to allow for angled cutting), convenient tool-less blade replacement, & an integrated LED worklight for a clear view of the workpiece in poor lighting conditions.
The R18JS-0 is part of Ryobi's extensive ONE+ family of tools - the largest interchangeable battery cordless tool system in the world. As a ONE+ product, you can use the battery included with any other ONE+ 18v tool to power this Jigsaw, saving you needless expenditure.
Features & Benefits:
• Flush cut capability: allows cutting right up to perpendicular surfaces (in combination with a flush cut blade)
• Powerful motor: provides corded performance in a battery powered tool
• Base adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees to the right or left for angled cuts
• LED work light: bright white illumination of the workpiece
• Lock on switch: no need to keep trigger depressed for continuous use
• Tool-less blade clamp: makes for quick & easy blade replacement
• GripZone™ overmould technology: improved comfort with a positive grip
• Inbuilt dust blower: ensures a clear view of the cutting line
• 4-Stage Pendulum action for fast & efficient cuts through different materials
• Voltage: 18V
• No load speed: 0 - 3000 spm
• Angle range: 45° Left / Right
• Blade stroke: 25 mm
• Blade size: 6.35 mm
• Blade type: T shank
• Cutting capacity: Wood - 101 mm, Steel - 6.35 mm, Weight: 2.5 kg
• No battery
• No charger
• No case
• 1 x 10 TPI Wood blade
• 1 x 14 TPI Scrolling blade
One+ has been designed to allow you to use any One+ tool with the same battery and charger. To complete your purchase if you do not own a One+ battery or charger choose a battery or battery charger set shown below. The One+ concept is new to powertools and allows you to buy just one set of batteries and use them with all One+ Tools. It is a cost effective solution for all serious Diy enthusiasts and semi professional users.
One+ products are available in both Power tools & Garden tools, the batteries and charger work across both ranges. Batteries are available in NiCD or Lithium Ion. The Chargers supplied (Super Charger) are able to charge NiCD or Lithium Ion but older chargers (Mono) do not charge Lithium Ion Batteries.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.