Ryobi R18JS-0 ONE+ 18v Cordless Jigsaw with Flush Cut without Battery or Charger
Rapid, precision cutting through wood & steel: Ryobi's R18JS-0 provides users with a level of sawing performance seldom found in cordless tools, its powerful 18v motor delivering 3000 strokes per minute to cut through wood to a depth of 100mm & steel up to a depth of 6mm. Key to its effectiveness is its 4 stage pendulum sawing motion, which employs both horizontal & vertical motion to increase the aggressiveness of the cut. Exceptional power is complemented by optimised control; the R18JS-0 features an inbuilt dust blower for an unobscured view of the cutting line, & Speed Match linear speed control, which enables one handed adjustment of the cutting speed to accommodate different levels of resistance. A lock on switch helps to improve comfort during extended periods of use, as does the jigsaw's vibration absorbing GripZone™ overmoulded handle. Other benefits include the R18JS-0's robust base plate (adjustable up to 45° in either direction to allow for angled cutting), convenient tool-less blade replacement, & an integrated LED worklight for a clear view of the workpiece in poor lighting conditions.
The R18JS-0 is part of Ryobi's extensive ONE+ family of tools - the largest interchangeable battery cordless tool system in the world. As a ONE+ product, you can use the battery included with any other ONE+ 18v tool to power this Jigsaw, saving you needless expenditure.
Features & Benefits:
• Flush cut capability: allows cutting right up to perpendicular surfaces (in combination with a flush cut blade)
• Powerful motor: provides corded performance in a battery powered tool
• Base adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees to the right or left for angled cuts
• LED work light: bright white illumination of the workpiece
• Lock on switch: no need to keep trigger depressed for continuous use
• Tool-less blade clamp: makes for quick & easy blade replacement
• GripZone™ overmould technology: improved comfort with a positive grip
• Inbuilt dust blower: ensures a clear view of the cutting line
• 4-Stage Pendulum action for fast & efficient cuts through different materials
• Voltage: 18V
• No load speed: 0 - 3000 spm
• Angle range: 45° Left / Right
• Blade stroke: 25 mm
• Blade size: 6.35 mm
• Blade type: T shank
• Cutting capacity: Wood - 101 mm, Steel - 6.35 mm, Weight: 2.5 kg
• No battery
• No charger
• No case
• 1 x 10 TPI Wood blade
• 1 x 14 TPI Scrolling blade
Naked / Without Battery Products
This product DOES NOT come with a battery or charger. If you do not already own a battery & charger that would be compatible with this product, please purchase a version with which they are included. In some instances products are only available supplied naked, but are battery compatible across the range. In this case battery & charger can be purchased separately & used to power more than one tool.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.