Skil Masters 1758 MC SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill 750w 110v
Skil Masters Rotary hammers are no-nonsense hammers ranging from 2 kg 2-function to 4 kg 4-function models, all equipped as standard with chuck adapters.
Features & Benefits:
• Effective pneumatic hammer mechanism
• 3-function hammer: 1. Hammer drilling; 2. Hammer stop for regular drilling and screwdriving; 3. Rotation stop for light chiseling applications
• Suitable for SDS-plus accessories
• Ergonomically shaped handgrip for user comfort and protection
• Anti-slip soft grip on back handle and side handle
• Variable-speed switch with lock-on button for continuous work speed pre-slection
• Safety clutch offers protection if the bit gets jammed
Input Power: 750 W
Impact energy: 2.0 J
No-load speed: 0 - 1000 r.p.m.
Maximum impact rate: 0 - 4800 p.m.
Drilling capacity in steel: 13 mm
Drilling capacity in concrete: 24 mm
Drilling capacity in wood: 40 mm
Weight: 3,3 kg
Sound pressure level: 90 dB(A)
Sound power level: 101 dB(A)
Standard deviation: 3 dB(A)
Vibration level (impact drilling in concrete): 15.8 m/s²
Vibration level (chiseling): 17.4 m/s²
Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
13 mm keyed chuck + adapter
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.