Vitrex Torque Master Power Tile Saw 110mm Blade 450w 240v
Cut through tiles cleanly & at a range of angles using the Vitrex Torque Master Power Tile Saw, featuring a sizeable 450W motor & a high quality, continuous rim diamond saw blade. A powerful cutting action is supplemented by an integral measuring guide, a fully adjustable ratchet action mitre guide & a quick release rip guide, for precise positioning of the workpiece to deliver professional looking, attractive results use after use. Tiles can also be positioned at 22.5° & 45° to the horizontal with the Torque Master's flip up cutting table, & additional versatility is supplied by the tile saw's two convenient side extensions, for supporting large or awkwardly shaped tiles. Long lasting blade sharpness is ensured by the Torque Master's water cooling system, designed to recirculate water for a mess free working environment. A height adjustable, quick release splash guard also helps to keep the area around the saw clean & dry when plunge cutting.
Features & Benefits:
• Hi-Torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
• Splash guard with variable height adjustment
• ø110 x 22mm diamond blade with continuous rim for extra clean cut
• Fully adjustable mitre guide with unique ratchet mechanism
• Double extension tables for larger format tiles
• Integral measuring guide and quick release rip guide for perfect straight cuts
• Flip-up cutting table for 22.5° & 45° mitres
• "No Mess" water re-circulation system
• Quick release splash guard for plunge cuts
Power Supply: 230v 50Hz
RPM (no load): 4600rpm
Max Depth Cut: 25mm
Max Depth Cut at 45°: 17mm
Additional information regarding Tile Saws
Please note that most tilesaws come with a general purpose blade and this may not be suitable for all materials that the saw is capable of cutting.
Do you have a bulk order?
If you have a bulk order for this item then we may be able to offer you an extra discount. Please call our order line on 0208 805 3535 for a quote.
Please note : to qualify for a bulk discount where not already specified on the website, a bulk order would be considered to be normally a minimum of around 100 units for lower value items, and sometimes less if it is high value item.