Will I get notifications about my order status?
We endeavour to keep our customers informed regarding the progress of their orders at every stage. This is why it is important to provide us with an email address, and to ensure that you enter your email address correctly.
When you first place your order you will receive an email almost immediately confirming your order reference.
Once we have received your order, it is submitted to checks and validations - depending on the outcome of this process you will either receive a full order confirmation, or an email notifying you of any problems. This email should follow fairly shortly after you have placed your order.
As your order progresses through our system you will be notified of any important milestones. These may include :
- notification of the despatch of your order
- notices of any delays that might occur (out of stock items etc)
- notifications of problems charging your card
These emails do not need a reply unless they specifically ask for you to contact us, or unless your goods are not received.
If we send your goods by DPD Carrier, and you have supplied us with your mobile telephone number, you will also receive a SMS notification (text message) regarding a more exact delivery time. The despatch method we use will be governed by the weight / size of your order.
- How can I track my order?
- When will I receive my order?
- How will my item be sent?
- What happens when I receive my goods?
- How can I calculate my postage charges?
- Why don't you ship to my country?
- Why do you prefer a landline number?
- What is my 3 Digit Card Security Number
- Why haven't I received any email notifications?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What do I do if my details have changed?
- Acceptance of your order