What is my 3 Digit Card Security Number
On the back of your credit or debit card, on the signature strip is number seperated by a space. The card security number is the second half of this number and should be 3 digits. This is the number that is required in the checkout. For an example see the image below :
Using this value is another level of security against card fraud which protects both customers and suppliers.
- How can I track my order?
- When will I receive my order?
- How will my item be sent?
- What happens when I receive my goods?
- How can I calculate my postage charges?
- Why don't you ship to my country?
- Why do you prefer a landline number?
- Will I get notifications about my order status?
- Why haven't I received any email notifications?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What do I do if my details have changed?
- Acceptance of your order