How will my item be sent?
The method of despatch will depend on the size, weight and value of the order.
We use the following methods of despatch :
- DPD Courier (usually next working day delivery except certain locations)
- Parcelforce (usually next working day delivery except certain locations)
- Royal Mail (usually 1 to 5 working days delivery)
- Direct From Supplier (usually 2 to 4 working days delivery)
- Pallet delivery (usually 1 - 2 working days delivery)
The despatch method will depend on the size, weight and value of the items and the times quoted only apply from the time that we despatch the item. They should be used in conjunction with the availability times to estimate overall delivery time.
If you have any special requirements, please ensure you leave details in the comments section of your order or call us to arrange details. Please note that a charge may apply for special arrangements.
- How can I track my order?
- When will I receive my order?
- What happens when I receive my goods?
- How can I calculate my postage charges?
- Why don't you ship to my country?
- Why do you prefer a landline number?
- What is my 3 Digit Card Security Number
- Will I get notifications about my order status?
- Why haven't I received any email notifications?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What do I do if my details have changed?
- Acceptance of your order