How can I calculate my postage charges?
For an individual item you can work out what the postage charges would be by clicking on the "What is the postage for this item?" link on the particular product page. You will need to enter some details relevant to your delivery location and then your delivery charge will be displayed.
Your delivery charge could be affected if your order is for multiple items, or if it reaches a certain value.
To determine the delivery charge for your whole order, add the items you want to your basket and then use then select the appropriate delivery destination to display your delivery total.
- How can I track my order?
- When will I receive my order?
- How will my item be sent?
- What happens when I receive my goods?
- Why don't you ship to my country?
- Why do you prefer a landline number?
- What is my 3 Digit Card Security Number
- Will I get notifications about my order status?
- Why haven't I received any email notifications?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What do I do if my details have changed?
- Acceptance of your order