When will I receive my order?
Each product on the website will give you an indication of the current stock availability. This availability is updated constantly based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
The timescales quotes are when we would expect to be able to send the item to you, so in fact reflect the time that is likely to elapse before we are able to despatch the item to you.
The total time for the item to reach you will also have to take into account the time that it takes the courier or delivery service to reach you. For details on despatch methods please click here.
- How can I track my order?
- How will my item be sent?
- What happens when I receive my goods?
- How can I calculate my postage charges?
- Why don't you ship to my country?
- What is my 3 Digit Card Security Number
- Will I get notifications about my order status?
- Why haven't I received any email notifications?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What do I do if my details have changed?
- Acceptance of your order