If we have agreed to collect you goods for return to us please note that we CANNOT confirm a collection time. We will however confirm a collection day. Please see below for our Collection Terms & Conditions:
1. Someone must be available at this address to handover the return items and sign the collection note.
2. Our courier will not collect goods left without someone to sign the collection sheet.
3. Please ensure a returns form has been filled out and is enclosed with the returned goods.
4. Goods must be well packaged and our address must be written on the return package clearly.
5. Refusals, No Answer, Not in will all count as failed collection and as such please see below.
Please note that if any of the above terms are not adhered to then we are unable to re-visit the address for collection and the goods will have to be returned by yourself.
We cannot refund any costs incurred when returning goods after a collection has been unsuccessful for any of the above reasons or where the failed collection was not of our fault.
Please note that we cannot accept any third party liability or consequencial loss as a result of a collection that has been pre-arranged not being successful by our courier. It is rare that collections fail, but if it does we will do our best to re-arrange at a convenient date.